Having completed thousands of mold inspections and mold remediations, our professional staff is experienced in handling projects ranging from small residential homes to corporate, commercial and industrial facilities and even schools. Not only do we provide mold removal services in New York and New York City, but we also serve New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
H&H Environmental professionals are all highly trained experts: not just in industrial hygiene, but also in the fields of water mitigation and building science.
We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly cleaning products. Call us today at 888-250-6653 for a free consultation.
Choose H&H Environmental as your Mold Removal Contractor
- For mold testing, mold inspections and reporting
- For attic, basement and wall mold removal
- For mold issues related to flood and water damage
- For commercial mold testing and removal
- For treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- For indoor air quality testing
- For dehumidifer installation
- For mold problems with indoor pools, hot tub or fountains
- To improve the value and resale potential of your home
- For the best written warrantee in the business!
Remember H&H Environmental when you need:
- Diagnostic and remediation reference materials for mold issues, for your own professional development and to educate your clients.
- Up-to-date information on New York State industry standards and regulations.
- A solid recommendation to your peers for expertise, reliability, customer service and the best guarantees in the industry.
Providing NY mold removal and inspection services for the following Hudson Valley counties:
Albany, Bronx, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Montgomery, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester, Manhattan and New York City.
Article 32 of NY State Labor Law License requires all all mold assessors, remediation companies & workers to be licensed by NY State. This law took effect on January 1, 2016. This law sets standards for mold assessment and mold remediation specialists. Mold Assessor License #00555 and Mold Remediation License #00423.
Providing mold inspection and cleanup services:
Let us put our experience to work for you! We can provide direct billing to your insurance company. Count on a written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs.