New Jersey Mold Testing and Inspections
Suspect that you have a mold problem in your New Jersey home, office or other building? In sufficient sufficient quantities, mold spores present a health hazard to both your and your family. Most people know about the so-called “black mold” (Stachybotrys chartarum or Stachybotrys atra). The term toxic mold refers to molds that produce mycotoxins. Not every mold that looks black is actually Stachybotrys mold, but any mold in any occupied home, apartment or office building is bad for human health.
Mold is heavy in New Jersey because many of its counties lie on the coast or in low-level areas. Hurricane Sandy in 2012 brought to light the dangers and destruction that mold contamination can bring. If you think you have a mold problem, we can professionally test for its presence..
Indoor air pollution (IAP) is one of the most serious environmental issues in the US. No one is immune to both short and long-term effects of indoor air contaminants. Sick Building Syndrome refers a contaminated building where the occupants suffer from health problems, such as asthma or other respiratory problems, due to poor indoor air quality.
H&H Environmental and Consulting has the expertise to provide professional Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments and New Jersey mold test services. We can test, treat and remediate buildings that are moldy or have other environmental or indoor air problems.
Mold Inspections in New Jersey
- Professional NJ mold testing for homes, commercial and industrial buildings
- Mold tests for apartments and townhouses
- NJ commercial mold testing and removal
- Attic and basement mold testing
- Black mold and fungi testing due to flood and water damage
- Toxic and black mold inspections within walls, crawlspaces and living areas
- Indoor air quality testing required for real estate transactions
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete New Jersey mold inspection, analysis and reporting
- NJ mold tests and mildew testing
- NJ mold removal, remediation and abatement services
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
Providing NJ mold testing and inspections for the following counties:
Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Union County, Passaic County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Somerset County, Sussex County and Warren County, New Jersey
Put our experience to work in addressing your mold problems. We keep up-to-date information on New Jersey industry regulations. When our work is completed, you can rest assured that we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
Be safe. If you suspect a problem, don’t wait.