"I'd recommend H&H Environmental to anyone who needs to get rid of mold. They were courteous, spoke in a language that I could understand and thorough in every aspect of the project. Two thumbs way up!"
Sugar Loaf, NY
New Jersey Mold Removal Services
A leader in mold removal and remediation in New Jersey, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art mold sampling equipment for our microbial investigations. Our professionals are all highly trained experts in industrial hygiene and the fields of water mitigation and building science. Because of our knowledge of moisture damage and mold contamination, we better understand where hidden mold is found.
Mold is heavy in New Jersey because many of its counties lie on the coast or in low-level areas. Hurricane Sandy in 2012 brought to light the dangers and destruction that mold contamination can bring.
We have completed hundreds of NJ mold inspections and mold remediation projects. Our professional staff is experienced in handling NJ mold removal projects ranging from small residential homes to corporate, commercial and industrial facilities.
To contact us, call now or fill out the form below:
Providing mold inspection, mold testing and mold remediation for the following New Jersey counties:
Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Union County, Passaic County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Warren County, NJ
In New Jersey, We Specialize in Residential and Industrial:
- Indoor air inspections and NJ mold testing
- Attic mold and mildew removal
- Basement mold and mildew removal
- Mold and fungi removal due to flooding, plumbing leaks and water damage
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls, crawlspaces and other living areas
- Mold tests and removal for indoor pools, hot tub or fountains
- Indoor air quality testing required with home sale purchases
- Home mold inspections for real estate transactions
As the Industry Leader, H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete mold testing and reports
- NJ mold remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
Our job is to keep you and your family safe throughout the mold remediation process. We will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety throughout. We follow all New Jersey industry standards and regulations. Be assured that we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry.
From the smallest single family home to an entire condominium complex, our warranteed process provides the ultimate safeguard for New Jersey residents.
We accept all major credit cards. Call us today
at 888-250-6653 for a free consultation!