New Jersey Commercial Mold Removal
For your New Jersey commercial mold removal and remediation needs, look to H&H Environmental Construction and Consulting. Our mold remediation professionals are highly trained experts. Because of our knowledge of moisture damage and mold contamination, we better understand where hidden mold is found and how it effects your building. Our staff handles all types of NJ mold removal projects – ranging from corporate, commercial and industrial facilities to schools and other public buildings.
These days, sick building syndrome has become a workplace liability and, a drain on productivity. Protect your employees and customers by ensuring that the air they breathe is healthy.
Who Can We Help?
- Building or facility maintenance
- Retail and manufacturing facilities
- Schools and education centers
- Developers and builders
- Foreclosed properties owned by banks
- Commercial property managers
- Businesses interested in mold abatement and prevention
In many cases, commercial mold removal projects can be performed during business off-hours in order to limit disruption as much as possible.
Protect your workplace and your employees’ health and safety!
Providing Professional Commercial Mold Removal Remediation Services in
Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Union County, Passaic County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, MorrisCounty, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Warren County, NJ
In New Jersey, We Specialize in Commercial and Industrial:
- Indoor air inspections and NJ mold testing
- Mildew removal
- Mold spore and fungi removal from flooding and water damage
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls, crawlspaces and occupied areas
- Commercial indoor air quality testing
As the Industry Leader, H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete mold testing and reports
- NJ mold remediation / abatement
for businesses and offices
- Protection of work areas during the commercial mold remediation process
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
You should start a mold remediation process when suspect an infestation. Commercial mold tests are easy to administer, and can a test determine the level of infestation.
Put our experience to work in addressing your commercial mold infestation. We keep up-to-date information on New Jersey industry standards and regulations. We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly cleaning products. Be assured that we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
From the smallest office building to entire warehouses or commercial complexes, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for New Jersey companies and businesses.