Massachusetts Mold Testing and Inspections
Indoor air pollution (IAP) is one of the most serious environmental issues facing Massachusetts residents. No one is immune to both short and long-term effects of indoor air contaminants at work or at home. Sick Building Syndrome refers a contaminated building where the occupants suffer from health problems due to poor indoor air quality. The exact types of illnesses vary, and are hard to pinpoint. There might be an increase in illnesses or respiratory problems, such as asthma.
H&H Environmental and Consulting has the expertise to provide professional Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments and Massachusetts mold testing services. We can test and treat buildings with contaminated air due to mold or other factors.
Mold Testing in Massachusetts
- MA mold testing for homes, commercial and industrial buildings
- Mold tests for apartments and townhouses
- Attic and basement mold tests
- Black mold and fungi testing due to flood and water damage
- Toxic and black mold within walls, crawlspaces and living areas
- Indoor air quality testing required for real estate transactions
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete Massachusetts mold inspection, testing and reporting
- MA mold tests and mildew testing
- Massachusetts mold removal, remediation and abatement services
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
Providing MA Mold Testing and Inspection Services for the following counties:
Put our experience to work in addressing your mold needs. We keep up-to-date information on Massachusetts industry standards and regulations. Be assured that we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
From the smallest single family home to an entire condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for Massachusetts families and homes.