Mold Removal Experts
Union County Mold Removal, Inspection and Remediation
A leader in attic and basement mold removal, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art mold sampling equipment. Our professionals are all highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. Having completed over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation jobs, our professional staff is experienced in handling NJ mold removal projects ranging from small residential homes to corporate, commercial and industrial facilities.
Mold Removal in Union County, New Jersey
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls and crawlspaces
- Mold removal from flood damage
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete Union County mold inspection and reports
- Union County mold testing and mildew tests
- Union County mold removal, remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
Our mold remediation products are environmentally friendly, and very green.
Serving the Following Municipalities in Union County, NJ
Berkeley Heights | Clark | Cranford | Elizabeth | Fanwood | Garwood | Hillside | Kenilworth | Linden | Mountainside | New Providence | Plainfield | Rahway | Roselle | Roselle Park | Scotch Plains | Springfield | Summit | Union | Westfield | Winfield
Serving the following Zip Codes:
07016 | 07023 | 07027 | 07033 | 07036 | 07060 | 07061 | 07062 | 07063 | 07065 | 07066 | 07076 | 07081 | 07083 | 07088 | 07090 | 07091 | 07092 | 07201 | 07202 | 07203 | 07204 | 07205 | 07206 | 07207 | 07208 | 07901 | 07902 | 07922 | 07974
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process will continue to provide the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in NJ.