Pennsylvania Commercial Mold Removal
As a leader in Pennsylvania commercial mold removal and remediation, H&H Environmental Construction and Consulting professionals are highly trained experts in industrial hygiene, water mitigation and building science. We can test for and determine the source of your mold contamination and how it effects your building and its occupants. Our trained staff is experienced in handling large PA mold removal projects ranging from corporate, commercial and industrial facilities to schools and other public buildings.
Sick Building Syndrome refers a contaminated building where the occupants suffer from a variety of health problems because of bad indoor air quality. There might be an increase in illnesses, respiratory problems, or the allergy season becomes a year-round affair. When airborne contaminates are determined to be the cause of the illness, the structure is considered to have Building Related Illness, or BRI.
Who Can We Help?
- Building or facility maintenance
- Retail and manufacturing facilities
- Developers and builders
- Foreclosed properties owned by banks
- Commercial property managers
- Businesses interested in mold abatement and prevention
In many cases, mold removal projects can be performed during business off-hours in order to limit disruption as much as possible.
Protect your workplace, your employees’ and your customer’s health and safety!
Providing Commercial Mold Removal Remediation Services in Pennsylvania:
Wayne County : Berlin, Bethany, Buckingham, Canaan, Cherry Ridge, Clinton, Damascus, Dreher, Dyberry, Hawley, Honesdale, Lebanon, Lehigh, Manchester, Mount Pleasant, Oregon, Palmyra, Paupack, Preston, Prompton, Salem, Scott, South Canaan, Starrucca, Sterling, Texas, Waymart
Pike County : Blooming Grove, Delaware, Dingman, Greene, Lackawaxen, Lehman, Matamoras, Milford, Milford, Palmyra, Porter, Shohola, Westfall
Monroe County : Arlington Heights, Barrett, Bartonsville, Brodheadsville, Chestnuthill, Coolbaugh, Delaware Water Gap, East Stroudsburg, Eldred, Hamilton, Jackson, Jonas, Middle Smithfield, Mount Pocono, Mountainhome, Paradise, Pocono, Pocono Pines, Polk, Price, Ross, Smithfield, Stroud, Stroudsburg, Tannersville, Tobyhanna, Tunkhannock
In Pennsylvania, We Specialize in Commercial and Industrial:
- Indoor air inspections and PA mold testing
- Mildew removal
- Mold and fungi removal from flooding and water damage
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls, crawlspaces and occupied areas
- Commercial indoor air quality testing
As the Industry Leader, H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete mold testing and reports
- PA mold remediation / abatement
for businesses and offices
- Protection of work areas during the commercial mold remediation process
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
Put our experience to work in addressing your commercial mold infestation. We keep up-to-date information on Pennsylvania industry standards and regulations. We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly cleaning products. Be assured that we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
From the smallest office building to even warehouses or commercial complexes, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for Pennsylvania companies and businesses.