New York Commercial Mold Removal
As a leader in New York commercial mold removal and remediation, H&H Environmental Construction and Consulting professionals are highly trained experts in industrial hygiene and the fields of water mitigation and building science.Our knowledge of moisture damage and mold contamination allows us to better understand where mold contamination may be hidden and
how it effects your place of business. Our professional staff is experienced in handling all sizes of NY mold removal projects ranging from corporate, commercial and industrial facilities to schools and other public buildings.
Sick building syndrome in the workplace has become a legal liability and, a drain on productivity. Protect your employees and tenants by ensuring that the air they breathe is healthy.
Who Can We Help?
- Building or facility maintenance
- Retail and manufacturing facilities
- Developers and builders
- Foreclosed properties owned by banks
- Commercial property managers
- Businesses interested in mold abatement and prevention
In many cases, mold removal projects can be performed during business off-hours in order to limit disruption as much as possible.
Protect your workplace and your employees’ health and safety!
Providing Professional Commercial Mold Removal Remediation Services in
New York and New York City:
Albany, Bronx, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Montgomery, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester and Manhattan and throughout NYC.
In New York, We Specialize in Commercial and Industrial:
- Indoor air quality inspections and NY mold testing
- Mold and fungi removal from flooding and water damage
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls, crawlspaces and occupied areas
- Commercial indoor air quality testing
- Mold violation notices and inspections
As the Industry Leader, H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Complete mold testing and reports
- NY mold remediation / abatement
for businesses and offices
- Protection of work areas during the commercial mold remediation process
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Written, fully transferable warranty on all jobs
Put our experience to work in addressing your commercial mold infestation. We keep up-to-date information on New York industry standards and regulations. We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly cleaning products. Be assured that we provide the best guarantees and warranties in the industry.
From the smallest office building to entire warehouses or commercial complexes, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for New York companies and businesses.