Mold Prevention Tip
Make sure other areas around your foundation are graded so that rainwater does not flow toward the house. Do not put gardens or plants too close to your foundation so that watering them could cause water to flow toward your house. If you water your lawn with a sprinkler, make sure the water does not hit your house or the area next to the foundation.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our technicians are trained experts in mold inspection and mold removal techniques. Having completed thousands of mold inspections and mold remediation projects, we handle projects ranging from large industrial facilities to family homes in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls and crawlspaces
- Mold removal from flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep current on all industry standards. We only use quality, environmentally-friendly products. We also provide the very best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Check out what our customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.