How Does Mold Grow?
Mold seeks MOISTURE, WARMTH, and FOOD, and all three conditions are necessary for it to grow. Mold is most likely to find a place to grow in a bathroom, basement or kitchen, but it can grow in other rooms if conditions are favorable. The climate where you live and the living habits in your household can affect the ability of mold to grow.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
For all residential and commercial mold testing, we use state-of-the-art mold sampling and testing equipment. H&H Environmental professionals are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. Having completed over 7000 local mold inspections and 1700 mold remediation and clean up projects, our company has experience with all types of projects - ranging from small residences to corporate and industrial facilities in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal and cleanup
- Attic mold removal
- Black and toxic mold remediation from walls and crawlspaces
- Flood and water damage mold remediation
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep current on all industry standards. We only use quality, environmentally-friendly products. We also provide the very best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Check out what our customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.