Mold Prevention Tip
If you live in a house, make sure that your gutters and downspouts are clear of debris that may block the flow of water from your roof. Make sure the area under your downspouts is properly graded so that rainwater from the roof flows away from your foundation. Splash blocks can help rainwater to flow in the proper direction. If necessary, extend your downspouts.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
As a leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing industry, H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our expert technicians are trained in mold detection and removal techniques. in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls and crawlspaces
- Mold removal from flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Read what others say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.