Mold Prevention Tip
If you use a humidifier, make sure it does not produce an excessive amount of humidity. During the summer, 60 percent relative humidity or lower probably will prevent condensation and mold growth in most parts of the country, but that is too moist for the middle of winter, when 40 percent relative humidity or lower will prevent condensation on windows.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
As an industry leader, H&H Environmental utilizes the most state-of-the-art mold sampling and testing equipment available. Our technicians are expertly trained in all forms of mold detection and removal. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up
- Mold removal from water and flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep current on all industry standards and regulations. We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best warrantees in the industry. Read what other customers say about us.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.