How Does Mold Grow?
Mold seeks MOISTURE, WARMTH, and FOOD, and all three conditions are necessary for it to grow. Mold is most likely to find a place to grow in a bathroom, basement or kitchen, but it can grow in other rooms if conditions are favorable. The climate where you live and the living habits in your household can affect the ability of mold to grow.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
As a leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing industry, H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our expert technicians are trained in mold detection and removal techniques. With thousands of local mold inspections and mold remediation projects completed, we can handle projects of all sizes, ranging from small residential homes to corporate and industrial facilities in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up
- Mold removal from water and flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Read what others say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.