Where Can Mold Grow?
After it gets the food it needs, mold can move to virtually any kind of surface. Mold prefers temperatures between 40 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If a warm enough area in your home is humid or damp and contains items that mold likes to eat, your home could develop a mold problem.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our technicians are trained experts in mold inspection and mold removal techniques. in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic mold and black remediation from crawlspaces and walls
- Mold removal from flood and water damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.