Where Can Mold Grow?
After it gets the food it needs, mold can move to virtually any kind of surface. Mold prefers temperatures between 40 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If a warm enough area in your home is humid or damp and contains items that mold likes to eat, your home could develop a mold problem.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saratoga Springs Mold Testing and Removal Services
H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our technicians are trained experts in mold inspection and mold removal techniques. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Saratoga County.
Saratoga Springs, New York Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up
- Mold removal from water and flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saratoga Springs mold testing and Saratoga Springs mold inspection
- Saratoga Springs mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We follow all industry regulations and standards. In addition, we use environmentally friendly, top-of-the-line mold removal products, and. We also provide the best guarantee around. See what other customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saratoga Springs.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.