Mold Prevention Tip
Clean refrigerator drip pans regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions. If your refrigerator and freezer doors do not seal properly, moisture can build up and mold can grow there. Remove any mold on the door gaskets and replace faulty gaskets.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
A leader in residential and commercial mold testing, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art equipment in mold testing and sampling. Our technicians are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up from walls and crawlspaces
- Mold removal from flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Read what others say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.