Mold Spores and Home Maintenance Problems = MOLD
Mold spores are everywhere. Spores need water, the optimal temperature, food (in the form of any porous material), and the right amount of air. Without all of these elements, the mold can't grow. Unfortunately, many common household problems cause optimal conditions for mold growth, and turn your home into a Petri dish.
Call H&H Environmental today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
A leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art mold sampling equipment. Our professionals are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic mold remediation from walls and crawlspaces
- Flood and water damage mold removal
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We follow all industry regulations and standards. In addition, we use environmentally friendly, top-of-the-line mold removal products, and. We also provide the best guarantee around. See what other customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.