Mold Prevention Tip
In the kitchen and bathroom, open windows or use exhaust fans when engaging in activities that produce moisture. Exhaust fans should be vented to the outdoors and not to an attic or crawl space.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our technicians are trained experts in mold inspection and mold removal techniques. Having completed thousands of mold inspections and mold remediation projects, we handle projects ranging from large industrial facilities to family homes in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic mold and black remediation from crawlspaces and walls
- Mold removal from flood and water damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Read what others say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.