Mold Prevention Tip
If you live in a house, make sure that your gutters and downspouts are clear of debris that may block the flow of water from your roof. Make sure the area under your downspouts is properly graded so that rainwater from the roof flows away from your foundation. Splash blocks can help rainwater to flow in the proper direction. If necessary, extend your downspouts.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
A leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art mold sampling equipment. Our professionals are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Basement mold removal
- Attic mold removal
- Toxic mold and black remediation from crawlspaces and walls
- Mold removal from flood and water damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep up-to-date information on industry standards and regulations, use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Read what others say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.