Mold Prevention Tip
If you use a humidifier, make sure it does not produce an excessive amount of humidity. During the summer, 60 percent relative humidity or lower probably will prevent condensation and mold growth in most parts of the country, but that is too moist for the middle of winter, when 40 percent relative humidity or lower will prevent condensation on windows.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
As a leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing industry, H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our expert technicians are trained in mold detection and removal techniques. in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up
- Mold removal from water and flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep current on all industry standards. We only use quality, environmentally-friendly products. We also provide the very best guarantees and warrantees in the industry. Check out what our customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.