How Does Mold Grow?
Mold spores can thrive and reproduce in wet or damp parts of your home: areas that have had flooding or where leakage has occurred in roofs, pipes, or walls, or areas around house plants, especially ones that sometimes are over-watered. In just 48 hours, a moist environment combined with room-temperature conditions and an organic food source can lead to mold growth.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
A leader in residential and commercial mold testing, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art equipment in mold testing and sampling. Our technicians are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. Having completed thousands of local mold inspections and mold rememoval jobs, we can handle projects of any type, ranging from small residential homes to corporate and industrial facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic mold remediation from walls and crawlspaces
- Flood and water damage mold removal
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We follow all industry regulations and standards. In addition, we use environmentally friendly, top-of-the-line mold removal products, and. We also provide the best guarantee around. See what other customers say about our work.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.