Mold Prevention Tip
Clean refrigerator drip pans regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions. If your refrigerator and freezer doors do not seal properly, moisture can build up and mold can grow there. Remove any mold on the door gaskets and replace faulty gaskets.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
As a leader in high-quality, science-based mold testing industry, H&H Environmental utilizes the most current mold sampling equipment available. Our expert technicians are trained in mold detection and removal techniques. With over 7000 local mold inspections and more than 1700 mold remediation projects completed, we're experienced in handling all types of projects ranging from residential homes to industrial and corporate facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic and black mold clean up
- Mold removal from water and flood damage
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
We keep current on all industry standards and regulations. We use top-of-the-line, environmentally friendly products, and we provide the best warrantees in the industry. Read what other customers say about us.
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.