Mold Prevention Tip
If you have a crawl space under your house, cover the soil in the crawl space with waterproof polyethylene plastic. If your crawl space is ventilated, close the vents in the summer and keep them open in the winter.
Call us today for a free consultation!
Saddle Brook Mold Testing and Removal Services
A leader in residential and commercial mold testing, H&H Environmental utilizes state-of-the-art equipment in mold testing and sampling. Our technicians are highly trained experts in mold detection and removal. Having completed thousands of local mold inspections and mold rememoval jobs, we can handle projects of any type, ranging from small residential homes to corporate and industrial facilities in Bergen County.
Saddle Brook, New Jersey Mold Removal
We specialize in the following services:
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Toxic mold remediation from walls and crawlspaces
- Flood and water damage mold removal
H&H Environmental Provides:
- Free consultations
- Indoor air quality testing
- Saddle Brook mold testing and Saddle Brook mold inspection
- Saddle Brook mold removal and remediation / abatement
- Mold treatment to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Public adjuster services, if needed
- Direct billing to your insurance company
- Indoor air quality testing needed with home sale purchases
- Written transferable warranties on all jobs
From the smallest one family home to a condominium complex, our warranted process provides the ultimate safeguard for families and homes in Saddle Brook.
All our products are environmentally friendly, and very green.